Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The UPSIDE of anger.

So after reading my own posts and listening to comments written to me I want to make a BOLD (see bold!) statement. I am happy and enjoy my everyday. Just yesterday I assisted in saving a mans life. I also expressed my self to an old friend that I believe brought us closer. I amazingly caught something dropping from my hand after kicking it up in the air.....and someone was there to see how cool it was (usually no one ever sees it) I made 125 2nd graders laugh and smile about science. I enjoyed the best crepe. Got 100% on practice sectioin of the MCAT. All in the past two days.

"Your face is smiling but your eyes look all sad....why?"

Life is full of UPS and DOWNS. I have spent most of my life pretending as the downs dont exist and pushing them to the side. THERE IS AN ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM..... Sorry about that outburst, but I do spend most of my time in the up position but also refuse to accept that it is a bad thing to address the downs.

My belief in life brings me to the happiest places I have ever been. I understand more about family and that family is more than blood, it is more than law, it is more than time, its sacrifice. My family brings me happiness, learns from me as I learn from them, support me no matter my choices as long as they dont harm me, criticise to cure, cry when I cry, laugh when I laugh, and above all smile when nothing else seems right. That is the fact of my family and my happiness. Happiness is a choice, and I am happy. I love you to all my "family"....

P.S. stop worrying, I love you Che!!!

3 comments:

  1. I will always worry, so don't tell me what to do. I am your big sister, and can still beat you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you update your blog please. I sick of checking the same thing! If you want me to follow keep me on a suspense!!!!

    Elder Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Homo, finger nail dirty! I love you Older Brother

    ReplyDelete