Sunday, January 30, 2011

what just happened

I have been sick for the past 3 days straight. And as fast as it came....wait, it didnt leave quickly. I have come to realize that things dont seem to happen when you expect them to. More importantly I think things happen as they NEED them to. A lot of people may claim it to be divine intervention but I think its way for the universe to balance itself out. I dont want to say that I was overly busy or over exerting myself but I do want to say that these past 3 days where I have in my bed, in my shower, or on my couch has allowed me to realize that I have a lot ahead of me and its time to get orginized. I was going through the motions but really digging in. Well, it may take "night sweats" to get me to shape up but I wonder if it will be the same for everyone? Or if some people never change....

No comments:

Post a Comment