Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank goodness for the small miracles!!



This is Baby Jesus. I was leasing out my house and the people decided to bail. Not the best thing to happen to me in a while but that is not the point. I discovered that they were leaving and had cleaned there things out about a month ago. I went up to the house about a week later and they still had some things left. Including two turtles. I advised them that they needed to come get all of it, including the turtles asap. A day later I received word that they had picked everything up and that things were clean. I got busy and was not able to make it up for 3 more weeks. When I arrived the turtles were still there. The water in the tank was gone along with any food. I picked one up and it was dead. :( I picked the other up assuming it was also dead.......BUT it wasnt. It was barely moving so I threw it in some water got it some food and spent hours trying to find a new and better home for him. 40 days and 40 nights of no food and water...... What better name than Baby Jesus. Thanks to Cassi, Lil P, and my mom for taking him in. He is a small miracle!!!! great little turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment